Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Random Fact Tag

We here at TheLifeOfFry asked Queen G 20 fun questions about herself. Here's what she had to say...

1. Your favourite Halloween costume?
Last year I dressed up as a mermaid and that was a lot of fun, almost as much fun as it was meeting Ariel at Disneyland during the summer!  #Apartofyourworld
 
I've got gizmos and gadgets aplenty.

2. What's the last film you watched?
The last film I watched was Gone Girl but I'd already seen it before in the cinema, the last new film I watched at the cinema was 50 Shades of Grey and the last film I watched on DVD was The Shining. #Filmaddict 

3. How did you spend this valentines day this year?
Do you mean Galentines day?  My best friend B and I went on a wondrous adventure of the city, B even bought me a rose.  Then then we bought a Chicken named Chuck for the third member of our trio - L. 
Leslie always Knopes whats up
4. Have you ever thought about what you would name your children?
Yes, yes I have!  Ive probably spent a little too much time thinking about it to be honest. Here are some of my fave girls and boys names.
Girls - Piper, Paige, Elena, Hollie, Blair, Aria. 
Boys - Nate, Christian and Sam

5. What song do you secretly love to blast?
Probably 2008 Miley Cyrus (See You Again is a personal favourite) 

6. What is a weird dream you've had?
Well I have probably had some of the weirdest dreams known to man.  One time I dreamt that I had to go to an institution to get a head transplant, another time I had a dream that I was in The Hunger Games and there was a volcano that erupted poisoned apples.  I also had a dream that I was being chased by a shark but the chase quickly stopped when I decided to offer the shark some Nachos, I awoke quickly when I realised it was a dream because the Nachos weren't soggy. 

7. Favourite Harry Potter book and movie?
The Prisoner of Azkaban was for sure my fave Harry Potter book, movie wise I am a little less certain.  The Goblet of Fire was a lot of fun as was The Deathly Hallows Part 1 however Azkaban holds a special place in my heart.

8. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ed Westwick - I love him so much I can't even #Cantbreathe #AllaboutthatBass



3 words, 8 letters.


It's chuck and a duck, has there ever been a more perfect picture?  I don't think so.





9. What is your go to perfume?
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck #Smellsofhopegloryandtriumph #AnythingtobealittlemoreTay

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Honey nut cheerios 

11. What is your favourite cuisine?
Mexican.  Fun Fact: I am not a fan of Queso despite what my friend B will tell you.

12. What is your favourite emoji and your most used emoji?
Fave emoji - moonface, dancing duo and sassypants girl
Most used - face that's laughing so much its crying 

13. If you had to go get a tattoo right now what would it be of?
A portrait of my cat Harvey because yolo.  But for reals I would probably get some kind of cat tattoo because I'm about that life.

14. Your catchphrase?
"It was a lot of fun" and "Yus Hilary"

15. Your favourite holiday you've been on?
I went on an adventure to Australia and that was a lot of fun! I swam with dolphins and rode a horse and ate a whole lot of BBQ.  Fun Fact: I ate some Kangaroo.  I also went to America for a summer and taught at a summer camp and I loved it #bestsummerever #MadeANewBestFriend #ThingOneAndThingTwo


Snorkeling with dolphins

#prosurfer

#Horsecamp

16. What are you reading at the moment?
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - it's no Gone Girl but it is a compelling read nonetheless.

17. What occupation did you want to have when you were a kid?
Dolphin trainer yo. 

18. What is your shoe size?
UK 4 #petitebutperfectlyadequate 

19. How many piercings have you got?
I have my ears pierced, cartilage pierced and my belly button.  Fun fact:  I almost died when I got my belly button pierced because it hurt so much and I cried for 30 days and 30 nights.

20. Share your top 3 favourite pictures from your life?


G and C in Chicago, love that city!

This is an actual picture of G touching TayBae #DreamsDoComeTrue

G and her cohorts aka best friend and living acquaintances.



I tag Beth-Oh-La to answer this, and anyone else who wants to have a go!

1 comment:

  1. Not to pick holes in this post but I believe the last picture is a cheat, that is clearly four photos in collage form. Apart from that love this post, petite but perfectly accurately is a very apt description.

    ReplyDelete