Friday 10 April 2015

10 Reasons Being A Cat Would Be Better Than Being A Person

Hey guys, so the time finally arrived when my two favourite boys, Harvey the type 2 diabetic kitty and Nacho the inconsistent litter tray user, returned to our apartment!  This was also the week I started on a work placement that required me to wake up at 5am Monday-Friday.  Over this week I thought a lot in the brief period of time between dinner and bed about how many of my problems would be eradicated if I was a cat like Nach and Harv!  Here are the top 10 reason's I'd rather be a cat right now than a real live human girl.


  1. No early morning wake up calls from your alarm.  When you're a cat you can sleep any time you want, anywhere you want.
  2. Low expectations - the only things people expect from you is for you to go to the bathroom in appropriate places (i.e the litter tray and now the kitchen floor Nacho!) and the occasional hug.
  3. You don't have to worry about being late because you don't have anywhere to be... another perk in itself, you don'y even have to leave the house if you don't feel like it.
    What I wouldn't give to stay home all day
  4. You don't have to make an effort with people when you're tired
  5. You don't have to make an effort with people you dont like
  6. You don't have to make an effort with people period.
    Cat's dont have to do that
  7. There is no countdown to the weekend or your next holiday because every day is a holiday
  8. You don't have to remember to take food out of the freezer because you get all of your food handed to you on a silver platter.  Or in a nice clean bowl at least.
    This is what Harvey looked like pre-diabetes
  9. You don't have to plan which meals you're going to have because you eat the same food every day. And you never seem to get bored of it.
  10. You have no money worries because you don't need to pay for your food, accommodation or anything else...
    Living it up for free
So you see, there really are a lot of perk of being a cute little fluffy feline!  I can't say I don't envy them and how easy their life seems to be.
The moral of the story is that everybody truly does want to be a cat because a cat's the only cat know knows where it's at!

xoxo
Queen G

1 comment:

  1. This is 100% true and I love cats so this was perfect!
    Peace xxx
    I would love to interview/feature you on my blog!! Check this out if you're interested and email me peacefirestone@outlook.com http://waitwhatok.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Curiosity%20Killed%20The%20Cat

    ReplyDelete