Thursday 2 April 2015

Who's Gonna Turn Off The Light?

Firstly I'd like to thank Nelly Furtado for the inspiration behind the title for this blog post!  Thanks Nel.  Secondly I'd like to explain what this post is actually about.  So last week B and I went to see Insurgent in the cinema - 10/10 fun for the whole family, great performances from bedhead, Ansel, Miles and the whole cast.  Anyway, this is not a film review post so I wont elaborate on the film any further, all I would say is that if you haven't seen it yet then definitely check it out!! 
After the film B and I were discussion Four and how in a Divergent world our name's would have to be like Fourteen as the very least - Personally I'll put my hands up and say I'd probably be called Forty but lets settle for fourteen...
I'm afraid you'll have to get it Nelly, I'm too scurred

So this post is dedicated to 14 of my biggest fears.
  1. The dark.  I'm not as afraid of the dark as I was as a child but if it's between me turning off the light at night or someone else then I'm going to vote for someone else to do it every time.
  2. Sharks.  This fear very possibly derived from me watching Jaws when I was too young but regardless of where it came from the fear is real.  I used to be too scared to get into the pool for swimming lessons in case there was a shark, yes in an indoor swimming pool. 
  3. Airplane crash.
  4. Meeting Ed Westwick or Taylor Swift while looking like a not-so-hot mess/not having a camera on me.  
  5. Aliens.  I hope ET stays home this time.
  6. Finding a genie lamp and being offered 3 wishes then having all the wishes taken away for wishing for unlimited wishes #Iwanttheworld #Iwantthewholeworld #VerucaSalt
  7. Spiders.  Is it because they have more legs than most of God's creatures?  Is it the fact that they can creepy crawl their way into your life when you least expect it?  Who knows, but they are disgusting. 
  8. Going for surgery and being able to feel everything but not being able to move or talk so the surgeon keeps operating.
  9. Suzanne Collins releasing a 4th book where Katniss chooses Gale #no
  10. Being a crazy cat lady 
  11. My cats running away and leaving me as just a crazy lady.  Alone. Catless
  12. Gossip Girl being removed from Netflix
  13. Not realising that I've been in love with Rhett all along until he doesn't give a damn #Franklymydear
  14. My group chats and private mail conversations being unleashed onto the world.
Rhett please give a damn
Good point


Why risk it?
So there you have it, 14 of my fears.  Luckily their is one thing stronger than fear and that's hope - or so Pres Snow says.  



Until next time,
xoxo
Queen G

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid of dark too
    I think most of people
    It's feels creepy when u are alone too
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say most of these are pretty normal fears! My biggest (after early demise of course) is probably letting people down. I hate that feeling.

    www.amateuratlarge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete