Thursday 21 July 2016

My Unpopular Opinions: A Blog Post Idea Stolen From Beth-Oh-La

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

As all of the big fans of this blog will be aware I have been all quiet on the blogger front for an extremely long period of time, however, with university well and truly over and having a fair amount of free time on my hands I am (hopefully) back and blogging it up.

Having taken some time off I found myself both overwhelmed with the sheer number of potential subjects I could blog about yet also struggling to settle on anything.  When I find myself in times of trouble plagiarism comes to me, singing words of wisdom, steal Beth's idea*.  And so it was through one of my nearest and dearest's blog's that I finally decided that the best way to reintroduce myself into the world of blogging would be a quick and simple post listening some of my unpopular ideas...  


Without further ado here they are:

1. Piper Chapman (from Orange Is The New Black) is not a terrible person/character and happens to be one of my favourite characters on the show.

2. In this whole Taylor/Kanye/Kim/Calvin/Katy/etc drama I'm totally on team Taylor - and just generally I like Taylor Swift as a musician and person.

3. Soy milk tastes better than cow's milk.


4. The How I Met Your Mother finale wasn't terrible.

5. Ranch goes well with pretty much everything..


6. Mac and cheese is disgusting (as is pretty much anything with cheese sauce on it #devilsauce).

7. Season 4 of Community was one of the best seasons.

8. Coke/diet coke/all similar coke products are horrible.

9. Adele and Beyonce are (unquestionably talented) but very overrated.


10. Ross Geller was the best character from Friends.

11. Hashtags are amazing.  You can never have enough.  You should also definitely talk in hashtags in normal face-to-face conversations. #Hellafun

12. 'Dad bods' are better than 'lad bods'.

13.  Less isn't more.  More is more.

14. Sketchers is probably the best brand of shoe #comfortgoals #memoryfoam

15. Taking pics/vids of every situation is often better than 'living in the moment' #picsoritdidnthappen

So there you have it, a list of my uncontroversial and pretty uninteresting unpopular opinions... 


Until next time
xoxo

*Link to Beth's blog post: https://bethohla.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/my-unpopular-opinions_27.html?showComment=1469113032140#c2376670545972061915

No comments:

Post a Comment