Sunday 8 February 2015

20 facts about me


1. Once while attempting to prancersie down a mountain I fell on my ass and slid 20 meters before landing in a river.  After being submerged in the icy water for roughly 20 minutes i was resuscitated by a bear and it took me in as one of its own cubs.  I lived among the bears for 4 years before returning to civilization just in time for the much anticipated release of 50 Shades Of Grey the movie.
 
2. Fact number 1 may have been slightly exaggerated, however i did fall down a mountain while prancersising.  No shade.

3. I am a liar.

4. My favourite animals are dolphins and whales.  I've saved 6 whales in my short life and I hope to save at least 3 more.

5. I was nearly ravaged by a rat in my apartment last week, I fought it off with exposed wires and my bare teeth.  They dont call me the dark knight for nothing.

6. I've never been called the dark knight in life, much to my disappointment.  If you would like to call me that I guess that would be okay. No shade.

7. Taylor Swift is everything to me.  Every time I see, hear or feel her presence I have 12 heart attacks in a row.  Life without TayBae would be meaningless and I'd need to get a torch because she is the light of my life.

8. Yes Hilary, yes.

9. You know what else is everything?  The youtube video of Ed Westwick drunk, If you don't know what I'm talking about look it up.  You're welcome.

10. I worked as a horseback riding instructor in America summer of 2014 and I made friends with a pony called Bug.

11. On more occasions than I'd like to admit my soul has been possessed by the spirit of Blair Waldorf.

12. In the hit 2006 - 2012 tv show I voiced Gossip Girl.  It wasnt Kristen Bell.  Its a conspiracy.

13. I spent New Years Eve with Tom Riddle AKA Lord Vold.  This one actually isn't a lie.

14. I study film and media.

15. I came 4th in a horse show, there were only 4 horses.  I may have told my friend there were 6 horses then save some face.

16. My father left my mother for a 31 year old model.  A male model.

17. My favourite colour is pink

18. When I met Queen Elsa at Disneyland I looked like I needed to be sedated.

19. I met Forrest Gump when I was in Chicago and he gave me a chocolate.

20. I got a brand new pair of roller skates!

xoxo
Queen G

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you voiced Gossip girl?? That's incredible. Also I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. By the way SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY.

    ReplyDelete